Sunday 17 March 2013

 Who am I?
I'm a letter with zeal, the only one with two names.
Collectively I make the sounds of the bees
And sleeping, so it was funny when they named a bed after me.
I become ‘N’ when I'm drunk
And don't they always leave the best till last?
Across the pond my name rhymes with ‘E’
I'm not a well-rounded letter, more zigzag, you might say.
My favourite animal is of course the zebra.
Surely it's all black and white to you now?
Just like the old TV police series.
If not, take a trip to Zeebrugge
Or New Zealand, if you have any zest.
Xylophone and Xerox should have been mine
But I've got zenith, zephyr and Zachary.
You don't see me that often
But I'll make a zany impact when you do
I am a bolt of lightning, the mark of Zorro
And the scar on Harry Potter's forehead.


If you have enjoyed this poem click on the following link but any feedback is welcome!

http://www.helium.com/items/774642-c-v-of-a-letter

No comments:

Post a Comment